the summary: she was carrying her fourth daughter who had been diagnosed with a terminal condition. angie, the mom, wrote some amazingly honest and inspirational stuff. she says she is audrey's voice and will continue to tell her story. audrey was delivered april 7th & lived for a few hours.
yesterday, she posted about this video....it's long, but amazing. (if something doesn't come through, go here.)
Smith Family Story from Matthew Singleton on Vimeo.
there is a family at our church who felt a pain like this (if there is even a valid way to compare pain)--she carried their son knowing he would not live long if he lived at all. i wish i'd been able to comfort them, perhaps now i'm better equipped, maybe in seeing the ministry of the body to this family via blog comments and notes shows me a real hug is ministry enough.
Hey Christina!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment!!!
I have been following the Bring the Rain blog to and it is just heartbraking. I cannot imagine.....
I know what you mean about wanting to reach out and help the people from church. It is so hard not being able to help, not being able to "fix" it.
I think blogland is so great..the stories are hard to read but I have grown from these women going throught these hard times...
well, i hope you are having a good week. I will be back to visit your fun blog!