Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Next Generation

This week, sports seasons have overlapped.  :(  I am falling further behind, but I am determined to blog for 31 days.  I will go into November at this rate, but I will do it.  I am committed.

I just sent out a request for people to join me in pouring into the spiritual lives of children.  I am praying some will be stirred to action.  I have no idea what God has prepared for whom, but I believe I can at least communicate an opportunity to specific people as I feel lead.

One generation shall commend your works to another,
and shall declare your mighty acts.

Psalm 145:4

If you are reading this, how are you commending God's works to another generation?  Perhaps it's your children, or a young family member or neighbor, or someone you're mentoring.  Perhaps you teach in a traditional school setting, or Sunday school, or a specific kind of class.

I pray that you would have the opportunity to declare God's mighty acts to the next generation.

Tonight I will have the honor of talking to some seventh grade girls about prayer.  I am excited to just interact with them--so much of teaching is also learning what their questions are.  I want to help them find answers to their questions. I want to communicate what God has taught me about prayer.  I pray He is honored.  I pray that those girls would take steps toward a richer prayer life that results in a deeper relationship with God.  I pray that because of their love for God, their lives would yield much fruit.




I pray too for more opportunities to share what I have learned and am learning.

All by His power and for His glory!



No comments:

Post a Comment