Friday, October 2, 2015

What I am doing in October

Just yesterday I was telling a friend how much I love talking and teaching and discussing and thinking about prayer--and of course, my hope is that I PRAY more than spend time on all of those things.

I am passionate to talk to others about it because I want them to join me in this journey of understanding and practicing what the Bible commands us to do.  To pray without ceasing.  Tall order.

Within the hour, I see the #write31days challenge and think, "I really need to do that.  I've been saying I need to work on my blog and write.  Because I "write" a lot, but not much get's documented--IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD."  *sigh*

(In fact, I wrote this yesterday, in my head, on Day 1--but am just now getting it down.  Pray for my diligence!)

Upon investigation I learn that I have to write on ONE topic for 31 days?  What would that be?  This would definitely be a challenge!

It didn't take TOO long before God reminded me of my recent conversation.

So PRAYER it is.

I look forward to what God will prompt me to write.  And yes, I'm a little scared to put this out there...

Because I've had a chance to do some teaching on this, I already have some thoughts.  But I'm also trusting that anyone out there reading this will let me know if there is something we can explore together.

I will update this link with each day's entry.  If you want to find it, you can set that page as a favorite. (I think that's how it'll work.)

Here we go, God.  I trust you!

No comments:

Post a Comment