Getting to the end of the planner, the last page on the calendar hanging in the hall, counting down to the new year. There is excitement because of new beginnings right around the corner.
I enjoy the grace that a new year represents.
A clean slate..
A fresh start.
For the past few years I have gone through a process of evaluating the year, reviewing lessons, making peace with what didn't happen, and giving myself permission to dream and set goals for the upcoming year.
This has helped me be more purposeful about how I use my time, what I let go and what I take on.
This next year I want to try something different. Invite some friends into the process. Maybe build a little community that wants to be intentional in 2018.
One of my passions these past few years has been to help others focus on what truly matters. And before we can focus, we have to clear distractions and entanglements. And we get clear on what matters. And we set out in the direction we need to go.
Do you want to join me?

No comments:
Post a Comment