laurie cole was the speaker at our women's retreat this past spring and her new bible study is on the same topic: Beauty by the Book. (there is a promo for the study on their website's main page.)
it's a seven-week study out of proverbs. i think with all the summer traveling, that should be do-able.
let me know what your thoughts are on kids and getting together during the evening time. i initially figured we could meet during the day with a sitter or two watching kiddos upstairs. but i've since been asked about evenings (moms of older kiddos know this may be better for them). i am willing to do two groups, so just let me know your thoughts.
i'd like to get started in june, so let me know.
I'm definitely interested. Evenings would work best for me, I would just need to know ahead of time to give my husband plenty of notice so he can be home from work to watch the kids. I can do daytimes too, just would have to bring the kids along. I do have a neighbor that could possibly help out with days occasionally.
ReplyDeleteI'm also interested. Evenings will also work best for me. I too will need to know when we will meet ahead of time to make sure my husband is home on time, or is not out of town for business. Let me know what you decide.
ReplyDeleteCristina
ReplyDeleteGreat blog and Thanks for stopping by the www.247moms.blogspot.com blog Im glad you found us and we can re-connect. Did you sign-up at www.247moms.com to get our monthly e-news? we are having our first MOM conference in October with Julie Ann Barnhill
you can email me directly at trisha@247moms.com